Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life's Happening

We all have great designs on life.  On what we want to do, when we are going to do it, who we are going to do it with and how we are going to do it.  But things never seem to happen in the timely fashion that we believe it should. 

Is this reason enough to abandon our hopes, our dreams, our desires?  If something was a great idea and brought you great joy yesterday, why is it a bad idea today?

The truth is, I don't know why I, and others, feel this way at times.  I do know however, that as I've become more "seasoned", I've come to realize that with a belief in myself and my abilities, I will achieve my desires. 

I notice things happen for me most when I don't pay attention to what I want...when I don't think about it...when I don't look at every event as a sign.  Rather a true belief (and you can't fake it) in my abilities and then letting it go out to the Universe will allow it to happen. 

Do you feel the same way?  Differently?  I'd love to hear about your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment