Thursday, October 28, 2010

Passion

The word passion evokes different thoughts.  The first one that may come to mind is passion in a relationship, another may be a passion for a sports team.  Others may include passion for a cause, exercise or fruit (get it, passion fruit).

But wait, what if you don't have a passion in life?  I say find one.  Find out what makes you feel alive.  Think, meditate, talk to others but whatever your method, find your passion in life.  You'll find it is a very powerful and emotional sensation.

Now some people's passions fade very quickly and they move onto something else.  I think that's awesome!  I do the same thing in that sometimes I'm passionate about reading, for example, but after a while it fades.  I move on to sports or exercise or bird watching but during those times, I feel so alive.

Find yours!

Have a particular passion?  I'd love to learn about it (them) so feel free to comment below.  Thanks!

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment