Friday, September 24, 2010

Meditate and Feel Great

I have just completed a frustrating day and a trying week at work.  But here it is, Friday night, and I don't want to be in a bad mood and relive the events of the week over and over again in my mind thereby ruining my weekend.

So what should I do?

I have found in times like these, the ability to find a quiet corner of the house and sit quietly, meditating, does wonders for me and I encourage you to try it as well.  When I site quietly and in situations as stated above, focus on all that I do have and all the good things I've accomplished, it reshapes my thinking, my mood and my actions going forward.

I'll be writing more on meditating in coming blogs, but if you'd like to get ahead of the game, consider purchasing a copy of my book (shameless plug), C.O.R.E. - Creating Our Reality in which I devote an entire chapter by the same name as the title of this post. 

If interested, comment on this website and I can direct you on how to order a copy.  If not, thank you for reading the latest edition of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment