Friday, September 17, 2010

From A Nice Guy

Was in the grocery store this morning, fueling up - Diet Mountain Dew.  Upon checkout, the cashier asked me if I'd like to donate to the Children's Miracle Network, so I said yes, she charged me an extra buck and then asked me if I wanted to fill in my name.  I'll rarely do that because I don't donate for personal recognition, I donate because I want to help others when I can.  Not judging those that do put their name, that's just my way.

She said, "OK, I'll just fill it out, 'From A Nice Guy'".  I thanked her and went about my day. I haven't stopped thinking about it since.  Sure, I've been complimented before but it got me to thinking, is there anything I can do today, that will make a difference for somebody else?  Just like paying it forward, I've taken to try to have a positive impact on somebody (multiple people) everyday but those four little words made a difference.

Just thought I'd share my little story with you - Make It A Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I am a definite pay it forward person!! Love the blogs, Keep 'em coming!! ; )

    ReplyDelete