Monday, October 18, 2010

Falling Into Great Thoughts

I don't know what it is about fall.  When you consider that things are dying all around us, i.e. grass, plants, flowers, etc. it is still my favorite time of year.

There is something about a cool, crisp fall evening that turns my thoughts optimistic and full of positive thoughts and feelings.  Perhaps its the crystal clear night skies that help purify my mind.  Maybe it's the fact that baseball season is in its playoffs with the World Series soon to follow.  I'm not exactly positive as to why, but I find my mind turns to thinking about how things can be.

This is not a complaint in any way about my life as it is now.  It is fantastic and I am blessed on sooooo many different levels.  However, I know that there is more in me, I'm going to discover what it is and this time of year brings me to thoughts on how to improve my already, wonderful life.

What does it for you?  I'd be curious to find out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment