Sunday, September 19, 2010

Making The Most of Little Moments

We all have moments in our life that when we relive it in our minds, makes us smile bringing us a strong sense of satisfaction.  I was fortunate to have one of those on Sunday & it's something that will stick with me for years to come.

I don't want to speak about the specific event though.  I want to highlight some of the "little" things that happened today that mean even more.  Today I've made my family, at separate times during the day, laugh.  I was shown kindness and showed kindness to others.  I realized and thanked God for the amazing life he has blessed me with and re-affirmed in my mind that I am going to make some wonderful and positive changes in my life.  These seemingly little things helped to make this a wonderful day even without my exciting accomplishment. 

It is definitely the little things that get overlooked, but if you'll allow yourself to slow down and realize all that you do, all that you have and all that you've accomplished, you too will be amazed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment